SPARC Research was founded in 2017 to advance the state-of-the-art in rocket and airbreathing technology development, preliminary design, and prototype demonstration using modern Multiphysics modeling tools. With over 122 years of combined experience in rocket propulsion, SPARC's personnel create relationships with customers that is built on trust.
Working with established propulsion suppliers, missile prime contractors, and Government laboratories to provide unique design solutions to demanding propulsion requirements, SPARC Research provides an unbiased technical analysis and design solution that the customer can count on. SPARC Research currently has 9 full-time employees and 9 part-time employees and consultants and is growing. The president and senior partners provide a combined 122 years of rocket propulsion and government contracting experience with the SPARC team offering a combined 250 years’ experience.
Keys to company success:
- Relationships with customers that are built on trust
- Unbiased technical analysis and design solutions a customer can count on
- Providing a work life for employees that is enjoyable and rewarding
- A transparent management approach that recognizes personal employee contributions
- Engagement with educational institutions at all levels
What better way to get to know your employees and coworkers than by having a Zip Line Team Building Exercise!